Wednesday, May 4, 2016

reel life

1. my favorite movie (movies) of all time have got to be the star wars trilogy. while i think theyre not the best movies by any means to me they are the best cinematic experience ive ever had. there is nothing that gets me quite as excited as hearing the opening theme and watching those great yellow letters scroll through the stars. ive never been disappointed by a star wars movie.

2. i dont tend to like chick flics or over the top action movies, with a huge exception to kingsman the secret service because that movie is awesome. i dont like most comedies because most are not funny. though i love most will farrel movies that hes ever made. i also think mark whalberg is hilarious. Jonah hill and channing Tatum are great together as well. romance and romantic comedies are a no go

3. i watch movies often on a couch with few to no distractions. its the best way to enjoy a movie next to an empty theater. it helps me pay attention and i can have it as loud as i want. the chair has to be soft with the option to lay back. no food is required and no drinks either.

4. all i need to properly enjoy a movie is really just a good movie. all the rest just helps but thats it, its not required. and i dont like people who ask questions throughout the movie. worst thing ever.

6. if my life were a movie i would be played by Jake gyllenhal some main points would be my departure to the military, my first deplayment. my coming home to my family would be another huge one. i think my story would have not a sad ending but a quick crashing and unanticipated one. something i or the audience would never expect. it would hit hard and fast, leaving the audience confused and leave a morbid taste in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment